THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® SUPER BOWL EXPERIENCE AT BUD LIGHT HOTEL NEW ORLEANS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The "Bud Light Super Bowl Experience at Bud Light Hotel New Orleans Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the United States (except CA) and the U.S. Virgin Islands, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on December 3, 2012 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. CST on February 4, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into two (2) entry periods (each an "Entry Period") as outlined in the chart below.
|Entry Period||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Drawing Date||Prize||Prize Quantity|
|1||12/03/12; 3:00:00 p.m. CST||01/18/13; 2:59:59 p.m. CST||01/21/13||Bud Light Hotel Package||5|
|2||01/18/13; 3:00:00 p.m. CST||02/04/13; 2:59:59 p.m. CST||02/05/13||Bud Light Super Bowl Jacket||50|
- Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device with data plan to scan the Sweepstakes quick response ("QR") code featured on signs or promotional materials at participating stores with the QR reader application already installed on your phone. You will then be directed to a mobile Web page at www.budlight.com/blhotel ("Website") where you may complete and submit an entry. Proof of scanning QR codes does not constitute proof of completion or submission of an entry. To scan a QR code, participants must have a smart phone or other web-enabled device with a camera feature or QR scanner application and may incur message or data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. If you do not have a QR reader already installed on your phone, type 'QR reader' in your mobile device's application store search field to find available QR readers for your smart phone or other web-enabled device. You will receive a response which will contain a link to download a QR reader for your specific device. (b) Visit the "Bud Light Super Bowl Experience at Bud Light Hotel New Orleans" application at http://www.facebook.com/budlight (also the "Website") and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor's designated official judging organization's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. A "day" is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 3:00:00 p.m. CST and ending the following day at 2:59:59 p.m. CST.
- Anheuser-Busch, LLC ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
- Winners will be selected for each Entry Period in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in Rule #2, from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. Non-winning entries from Entry Period #1 will carry forward to the drawing for Entry Period #2. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for trip prizes). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for a given Entry Period. For Entry Period #1: Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Winners will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winners' guests must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of Entry Period #1 and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. For Entry Period #2: Winners will be notified by phone or mail. Winners may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of prize notification. For both Entry Periods: Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting for trip prizes). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for trip prizes).
- Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and employees and the immediate families of their wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, all retail licensees and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winners.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
- Entry Period #1 Prize (5): Trip for winner and three (3) guests to New Orleans, Louisiana. Travel dates: January 31, 2013 - February 4, 2013. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner's home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights, four (4) tickets to Super Bowl XLVII ("Game"), ground transportation to/from airport and hotel and access to Bud Light sponsored events (subject to availability) at the hotel. Game is scheduled to take place in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 3, 2013. Game date and seating assignments at the Game are subject to availability and change at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and guests must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver's license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner's responsibility. Events are subject to availability and change at Sponsor's sole discretion. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor's discretion and subject to availability and change. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner's responsibility. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $20,000. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Entry Period #2 Prize (50): One (1) Bud Light Super Bowl Jacket. ARV: $35.00. For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for trip prizes). Total ARV of all prizes is $101,750.00. The difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3" x 5" card and mail to: Bud Light Super Bowl Experience at Bud Light Hotel New Orleans Sweepstakes Winner's List, P.O. Box 3000, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by April 8, 2013.
© 2012 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
© 2012 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.